“Have sex. Have dirty, raunchy sex. Have sex in the bed, on the counter, in the car, in the bathroom. Have it everywhere. Have passionate love making sex. Fuck. Go slow. Gaze into their eyes. Learn every curve and bump on their body. Learn what makes them quiver. Learn what makes them cum the hardest. Feel their body and fall back in love with them. Just have sex.”
My boyfriend got me this hat :3
What? Why? You’re so pretty like….what the fuck?
nobody is reblogging this for your hat im sorry
its for your incredibly perfect and beautiful face
- Topic: DIVERSITY IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
- Anthony Mackie: We’re in a day and age where kids deserve someone they can look up to. I’m very proud of Scarlett with what she’s been able to do with Black Widow, and how little girls can sit back and see that she doesn’t have to have superpowers, she’s just a badass. While being cool and a chick. And I like the fact that little brown kids can say, ‘hey, the Falcon is there now’, and little green kids can say, ‘the Hulk’s there’. Don’t want to leave out the Martians. I think it’s very important, and I think Marvel has been at the forefront of that, giving people the opportunity to represent every aspect of culture. It’s definitely something that was on the table, and on my mind when I decided to sign on to this project.
- Topic: FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT CASTING ON GROUNDS OF RACE
- Anthony Mackie: Superman, black would be the coolest dude in the world. Imagine Sam Jackson in a cape. Running around. That would be a good movie.
- I think what a lot of people don’t get is, these people aren’t real. If you cast a black dude as John F Kennedy, that’s wrong. If you cast a white dude as Martin Luther King, that’s wrong. These people aren’t real. The suits aren’t real. There aren’t really superheroes in the world.
- At some point in time, you have to steep yourself in reality and say, ‘hey, it’s not about what they look like, it’s about casting a good actor in the role. If you’re sitting at home and you can’t see a black guy as Nick Fury, maybe there’s something wrong with you.
Stop trying to make google+ happen, Gretchen.
Tumblr: Here’s everything Donut has ever been in. Here’s a fifteen second gif of this actor eating a donut. This is what it means when donuts are eaten in this sign. Here’s how to kill somebody with a donut. Here’s how to bury a body with a donut. Here’s Supernatural.
Here’s Benedict Cumberbatch eating a donut. Here’s a map of per capita donut consumption. Here’s an inspirational quote about beauty written in helvetica on a donut. Here’s how donuts are tools of the patriarchy.
God I love tumblr.
John Green everyone…
- School: no shoulder-revealing shirts
- Student: why?
- School: you might ferociously anal fist each other in the hallway <p>i do that without regards to what shirts people wear</p>
Thomas, what in the hell are you doing??
Oh my God
He is itching to get that belt off, isn’t he? *smirks*